- Mixed Greens
- Steamed or roasted beet
Cilantro Lime Dressing:
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 1/4 fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
Directions for the Dressing:
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, mustard, honey, and salt into a small bowl.
- Whisk to blend.
- Slowly add oil, whisking continuously until blended.
- Finally, whisk in the cilantro.
- Shake or stir just before serving.
Tip: Store leftover dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator. If dressing thickens when cold, leave out at room temperature for 30 minutes and stir before serving.