I love the structure of weekdays. It's so easy for me to click right back into my routine. It's a countdown day, so a carb depletion day is just what I need to get rid of those weekend decisions.
What I ate:
- Chocolate Shakeology blended with coconut oil, ice & water
- Yellow container of steel cut oats with coconut oil and 1 fried egg
- Chopped veggie salad w/ a red container of chicken and 1 hard boiled egg
- Strawberry Shakeology blended w/ Greek Yogurt, ice & water
- Veggie Stir-fry with a red container of grilled steak
Workout: 21DFX Plyo Fix. This is a tough one. My quads are still shaky from last week. But did my best and finished strong!