Yesterday was my "regular meal plan day" so that means 2 servings of fruit added, one extra starchy carb and more fat added in. Less protein. I was happy to have my fruit but...cravings were worse. Especially in the late afternoon. I wanted chocolate, bad. Seriously thought about having one little piece but I made some peach detox herbal tea and ate a few sugar snap peas. I wonder if adding my fruits back had anything to do with the cravings? Hmmm... Anyways, feeling good about my will power.
Today's meal plan:
- Chocolate Shakeology blended with frozen cherries, spinach, 1 tsp. coconut oil, ice & water
- 1/2 c. steel cut oats w/ berries & walnuts
- A beautiful salad w/ chicken & cilantro dressing for lunch
- Chocolate Shakeology shaken w/ ice and water
- Not pictured: chicken curry leftovers w/ broccoli & sweet potatoes
Workout: Pilates Fix Extreme which was pretty awesome. We used the resistance band the whole time. Feeling it this morning!