Another great day! Feeling strong and focused. Practiced self-care today and got a massage and pedicure. Much needed pampering. I've found so far through this eating plan that I feel better on my "countdown" days and I also feel better eating more in the earlier part of the day and lighter in the evening. Good stuff.
What I ate:
- Chocolate Shakeology blended w/ coconut oil, ice & water
- 2 Scrambled eggs w/ spinach, onion & red bell pepper and a yellow container of steel cut oats (sweetened w/ stevia and a splash of plain almond milk
- Chopped veggie salad w/ chicken ( I know, I eat this a lot!)
- Strawberry Shakeology blended w/ a red container of Greek yogurt, ice & water.
- orange container of cashews (not on today's plan but really needed something to get me through to dinner after that second workout)
- Pan grilled Salmon w/ leftover stir-fry veggies (proud of myself for actually cooking fish!)
Workout: 21DFX Upper Fix & 45 min. on the elliptical at the YMCA where the old school classic, It's Tricky made me feel like I could go for days!